Tuesday 16 October 2012

Change of deadline for Assignment 2


christina rogers dr.c.rogers@gmail.com
Oct 16 (4 days ago)
to Charlotte
Dear Charlotte
There have been some changes in my personal circumstances, which mean
that I have had less time than I anticipated to work on this course
over the last month. I expect this to continue for the next month or
two.
As I have been learning a great deal from these exercises, and
therefore do not wish to rush through them superficially in order to
hit the deadline, I am writing to ask if it would be possible to
extend the time I have to work towards Assignment 2.
Would it be all right to send you assignment 2 by 30th November?
Yours, Christina Rogers
Student Number: christina510830
Charlotte Grierson
Oct 16 (4 days ago)
to me
Hi Christina
Yes that would be fine with me.  It is better not to rush things under the circumstances.
Thank you for letting me know.
Best wishes
Charlotte

Charlotte Grierson
Mobile: 07753 602 420

Forthcoming Shows:
Made London
26-28 October 2012

Open Studios
Cockpit Arts Deptford
7-9 December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment